Betty’s Blue is a Vashon Island Vacation Rental by Owner (VRBO) located on a working lavender farm! This studio is great for couples or just some alone time. Located on Lavender Hill Farm (a working lavender farm), it has view of beautiful quartermaster harbor, the studio ignites all of your senses at the same time. When you talk about relaxation, Betty’s Blue is the place to stay. Even if you don’t stay at Betty’s Blue during lavender season, the smell of lavender is all around you. It is all consuming.
Close to downtown Burton, Betty’s Blue is a just a short walk from the Burton Coffee Stand, Harbor Mercantile, Burton’s grocery store as well as a number of beaches and places to shop.
Below are some of the features of Betty’s Blue. Reach out to Betty’s Blue owner via the form below.
- East-facing view of harbor and lush greenery
- Shades and screens on all windows and doors
- Ceiling mounted radiant heat panels – silent and cozy
- Large deck with view
- Covered carport parking
- Undercounter fridge with freezer that keeps ice cream frozen
- Two burner electric burner
- Toaster Oven, Microwave or Toaster on request
- Keurig Mini Coffee Maker
- Top of the line eco-toilet
- One person tiled shower
- Tile floors
Utensils • Cookware • Glasses • China • Serving dishes
Linens + Towels
- Seating for 4 on deck and 2 inside
- Duxiana double bed
Four drawer dresser
- Dining table (or desk by request)
- Wall mounted TV with streaming services
- Netflix – Hulu Live – Amazon Prime
- Fast Wifi