- Open Space for Arts and Community and Vashon Theatre are teaming up to bring the drive-in movies to Vashon this summer. Come enjoy The Night Light Drive-In, located on the great lawn at Open Space.
- Showings are generally on Wednesdays through Saturdays this summer until September 25th, but be sure to confirm a night’s showing before your arrival.
- All ticketing and concessions must be purchased in advance & online at this time. Concession purchases must be made before 8:15pm on the day of the show.
$10 Car & Driver
$10 Walk in/Bike in
$20 a carload
$10 Walk in/Bike in
Things you should know before buying your ticket
- All purchases are non-refundable. We will play the movie, rain or shine.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill. Please follow public guidelines.
- All ticket purchases will be made online only. We will check tickets at the entrance through your windows. Bagged concession purchases will be handed out at entrance. We will keep 6′ distance at check in.
- Cars will be spaced approx. 10 feet apart. Enter the field at your own risk. Attendants will assist in parking you.
- Bathroom occupancy is limited to one person unless an adult is assisting a child. 6 foot physical distancing reminders will be in place in case there is a line. Sanitizing wipes are provided for customers to wipe down high touch areas both before and after use.
- No Smoking allowed
- This is an alcohol free event, no outside alcohol permitted
Bring a Portable FM Radio or boombox, etc. And why? The movie soundtrack will be broadcast on FM radio. It can save you some potential frustrations like dead car batteries or battery-saving automatic car shut-offs (i.e. Prius and other models) to pack a battery powered radio into Night Light. FM radio apps on your phone WILL NOT work at the drive in, only actual FM radios. there is a less desirable WiFi option, if you need it. We can also loan a radio for a $3 donation, if you are having trouble.
TALL VEHICLES: High Cab Pickups, SUV’s, Vans, MiniVans, Buses, etc will be parked on the sides and in the back rows. So if you want to be up close and not on the sides, drive a smaller car to the movies if you have one or have access to one.
Rain or shine: Movies will run in the rain, so please plan accordingly if the weather will affect your ability to enjoy the show.