The Burton Coffee Stand is a local gathering place that serves some great coffee. Fast, friendly service with a hint of gossip. Speaking of which, if you need to know whats going on around the island, this is the place to visit. Strike up a conversation with one of the many folks hanging around the stand and you will instantly know whats going on in, on and around Vashon island.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:15pm (Closed Sat-Sun)
- Location: 23925 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070
- Website: https://burtoncoffeestand.com
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Wifi: No
- Parking: Some, but you can use the side of the road
- Bathrooms: ?
- Seating: Outdoor only
- What else is near? Burton Store, Marina, Jensen Point, Quartermaster Harbor, Zuku Jewerly, Spiceberry Home