Dragon’s Head Cider
From apple to bottle, right on their farm. Dragon’s Head cider uses a traditional approach to cider making. They focus on the different apple varieties as well as the quality of the actual fruit. Bad fruit = bad cider. Great fruit = fantastic cider. No complicated processes here. Just great tasting cider. Super cool people and a great chill vibes.
- Tasting room hours: By reservation Friday, Saturday, and Sunday noon – 5PM
- Bottle Shop Hours: Every day noon – 5PM
- Tasting room family friendly? YES!
- Bring your snacks? YES!
- Public Bathroom: Guest only bathroom
- Dog Friendly? YES! On leash only.
- Parking: Lot
- Untappd: https://untappd.com/DragonsHeadCider
- Website: https://www.dragonsheadcider.com/
- CONTACT: Below
- Wedding and Event Specials:
- Smaller gatherings: Dragon’s Head offers a 10% discount on the purchase of 6 or more bottles.
- Larger gatherings: Dragon’s Head offers retail kegs. Kegs are 1/6 barrel kegs, and they retail for $200-$210 depending on the cider.
- Each keg will provide more than 65 servings at 10 ounces each. Catering companies that are licensed by the liquor board can request wholesale prices.