Jensen Point on the Burton Peninsula
I can remember as a kid my dad taking me and my brother to Jensen Point while he was smelting. Smelt are little fish that swim in large schools. My dad would use his long nets to catch buckets of them. Great beach for playing on the water. Also a great place to kayak. Great views and not crowded… well sometimes.
- Four acre shoreline activity park located on the east shore of Burton Peninsula off Harbor Drive.
- Two island boat launch
- Parking areas for motorized craft and a
- Put-in access for hand carry kayaks and canoes.
- A small grassy area and picnic tables have been installed along the
- Sand and cobblestone beach, which, due to the shallow water depth