George & Linda Kirkish are the heart of Palouse Winery. After running an airline, a contracting business, raising four children, and living life to the fullest on Vashon Island, George & Linda took their drive for excellence and art in a new direction.
- Wine Tasting: Weekends 12pm-5pm
- Parking: On premises and on street
- Tasting room family friendly? Yes
- Dog Friendly? Yes
- Public WiFi: Yes
- Place to charge phone: Yes
- Address: 12421 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon Island, WA 98070
- Phone Number: (206) 567-4994
- Website: https://www.palousewinery.com/
- Weddings: Available for small, intimate weddings and wedding rehearsals.
- Available for private parties, small weddings, rehearsal dinners and special events.
- Taste award-winning Washington wines every Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 pm.
- Perfect location for an intimate wedding or rehearsal dinner. (40 guests max)
- Just a two minute drive from the North End ferry dock with a capacity of plated dinner for forty.
Palouse Winery is a must visit winery on Vashon Island. Perfect for a couples weekend, girls weekend and if you are just biking around the island. Easy going, laid back atmosphere with a KILLER view of the mountains makes Palouse one of our faves.
Looking to host an intimate wedding in an award winning garden? Palouse Winery is the place for you. Located a two minute drive from the North End ferry dock with a capacity of plated dinner for forty, the convenience and beauty of this small winery is indisputable. Have a glass of wine in the garden and enjoy our fantastic view of the Olympic Mountains!
Palouse Winery welcomes clients of all ages, gender, sexual orientation, race, and religion who are interested in cooperatively creating their ideal event.
Note: We love Palouse Winery. Coming from the North (Seattle/Port Orchard) end of the island, this will be the first Winery you will see. To get the most fun and flavor out of your day of Vashon Island wine tasting, check out our detailed 2020 Vashon Island Wine Tasting Guide, available for download soon.
Contact Palouse Winery