Vashon Island golf is alive and well. Deceptively challenging, the 9 hole golf course has amazing views of Quartermaster Harbor, with snow-capped Olympic Mountains as it’s backdrop. Vashon Golf and Swim Club is a semi-private club offering a unique combination of recreation and social activities for members. Golfers have the chance to work on their game in a relaxed, non-competitive atmosphere, while family members enjoy our oversize swim pool, two tennis courts, bar and our casual atmosphere restaurant.
Vashon Island Golf and Swim club includes many great non-member amenities:
- Public times are Wed, Fri Sun after 12 noon.
- April 1 thru Oct 31 $60/18 holes – $35/9 holes
- Nov. 1 thru March 31 $45/18 holes – $25/9 holes
- Power Cart Rental $35/18 holes – $20/9 holes
- Pull Cart Rental $3
- Golf club Rental $10
- Premium Golf Club Rental $25
- Range Balls $3/small bag – $5 large bag
- Tennis (year round, $10hr per person)
- Pickleball (year round, $10hr per person)
- Badminton (year round, $10hr per person)
- Restaurant Sandpiper Cafe 11am-7pm Thurs-Sat | 11am-3pm Sunday | Closed Monday